VANWEST: 8-10 MAY 2015
2015 - 10 years of VanWest!
We'd like to say a big thanks to all who have supported us and, to celebrate this special birthday, we're gonna throw a Hawaiian Beach party. To keep the weather in check, we've also made a few major changes including a new layout and enormous undercover arena with zones for kids, entertainment and even a trade arena.
The show will still be packed with special attractions. As always, we have large sleeves which carry some unique surprises. In addition to live daytime entertainment, European food court, Trade village, Special displays, great bands, stacks for the kids, build a bus, crafty corner, treasure hunts and mini cruise etc. there'll be a Saturday Show ' shine, themed club displays with 'King Club' Award, Rickshaw Taxis, and - not forgetting -the legendary Sunday beach cruise and free bbq.
LOOK OUT FOR:
- Bring your bucket and spade: Sandcastle building competition on Saturday.
- Support the VDub Friday night band Rooted who'll be camping with us all weekend.
- The trade arena and entertainment is in the centre of Field 5 this year with club displays around the field as well.
- The Saturday Show and Shine is on the lawns in Field 5. Free to enter: trophies for the winners.
- Vehicles for sale in the day visitors car park - £5 minimum donation to charity to display.
- So why not dig out a grass skirt or Hawaiian shirt, grab a hula hoop and join us at our fantasy island Vanwest weekend.
- If you miss a programme on the way in, check out the Info Point for spares.